We Specialize in Commercial Build-outs
As a full-service design-build contractor, J.T. McDermott Remodeling Contractors offers build-out design and remodeling for professional offices, medical facilities, and other light commercial projects. Our commercial construction division specializes in renovating and updating a wide range of business facilities:
- Apartment complexes
- Office suite build-outs
- Professional spaces such as legal and medical offices
- Restaurant renovations
- Repurposing of production spaces to corporate training rooms
- Retail stores
Our team understands the logistics of commercial remodeling and will work with you to minimize disruption to employees, customers, and the day-to-day routine of your business. Our years of experience in every aspect of commercial design-build means we’re ready to handle any special challenges during your remodel or build-out. We have long-term relationships with subcontractors who are industry experts. Those alliances allow us to run an efficient schedule, which means your business continues to operate or remain open during construction.
Commercial Design-Build in Greater St. Louis Area
Committed to Your Vision
The Benefits of Design-Build for Commercial Properties
J.T. McDermott Remodeling Contractors offers complete design-build services based on our budget and project specifications. The benefits of design-build for your commercial build-out or remodel are significant:
- Single Point of Responsibility: The design-build team method means everything happens under one roof. From vision to completion, design-build fosters a partnership between team members, which adds value to your project. It also helps avoid potential adversarial relationships that sometimes occur under traditional design/bid/build contracts.
- Time Savings: Because design and construction work in tandem, significant time can be saved.
- Cost Savings: As team members work together, real-time discussions and decisions regarding alternative materials and construction methods can result in considerable cost savings.
- Coordination: When the design team has access to immediate feedback from the contractor, it helps produce final plans that perfectly reflect your needs and vision.
- Improved Risk Management: Since each team member is responsible for the risks they handle best, change orders for errors and omissions are minimized.